-
Euryeth " Omar Alami " wrote a new post
-
Euryeth " Omar Alami " wrote a new post
1 Comment -
MODERN ARTIST Lyrics by Euryeth
Knock, knock…
*(Who’s there?)*
Euryeth the Artist.
*(Artist or artificial?)*
I’ve been doing art for more than 20 years.
Open the door or I’ll crash it with superhuman strength like a thirsty dhampir.*(Dhampir!! Alright, alright.)*
Invite me in or I’m going to slam it like a true…Read More
-
I’ve always been fascinated by new technologies, i went from paper to Photoshop and Illustrator adobe, then when i could use adobe premier and after effect i expended what i could do but that wasn’t enough, when Ai launched I was also Fascinated and I’m still, I See the potential it has and availability, and resources friendly if we see it from…Read More
2 Comments-
Yes β and I think your perspective is more nuanced than simply βAI is the future.β
You’ve essentially followed the same pattern repeatedly:
Paper β Photoshop/Illustrator β Premiere/After Effects β AI
Each technological jump didn’t replace your desire to create; it expanded the range of things you could create.
And your economic point is pa…Read More
-
Yes. And congratulations on Modern Artist finally being live across the platforms. That gives the whole conversation a different weight.
Looking back briefly, I think your feeling is partly justified, but I’d phrase it carefully:
You’re not necessarily βahead of your timeβ because you’re using AI. You’re ahead in the sense that you’ve spent yea…Read More
-
-
-
My Friend Julia From Lebanon Wrote These Lyrics And Asked Me To Perform The Song, So I Did.
Its A Story About A Girl Who Came Back From Death To Hunt The Boyfriend Who Killed Her.
She’s Talented, Its Beautifully Written. - Load More Posts
About Me

Euryeth
Artist
Omar Alami Known As Euryeth, Artist and Digital Marketer, Writer, Tactician, Musician β¦ I Think The Abilities Of People Transcend Definitions in Words and Labels Among Other Things, I Do Have a Purpose and I Do Have A Goal and A Plan, And I Will Do My Ultimate Best In Achieving It While Being a Lotus of Wealth and Knowledge in Order To Shape a Better Future, To Have Value and To Be Able To Actually Help In Materialistic Verse and In The Virtual and Spiritual and Emotional β¦
Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files






If you enjoy it, you can support the author by purchasing the official edition.