-
> King Of My Healing — The Chromatic Seal
> I welcome you into a new seal of my sanctuary.
> King Of My Healing is not just a song. It is a state of becoming. The moment when you stop begging for healing and start ruling over it.
> As you know, in Maziramy, color is not decoration — it is philosophy. Each version is an orb, a frequency, an emotion:
> CRIMSON — Power. Blood. The will to reclaim what was taken.
> EMERALD — Transmutation. The soft, sacred healing of the heart.
> ONYX / OBSIDIAN — Shadow work. Facing the self you buried.
> GOLD — Sovereignty. When healing becomes kingdom.> Listen to the color that calls you today. You are the King Of Your Healing.
> — Euryeth, Pharaoh King
> Fez
About Me

Euryeth
Artist
Omar Alami Known As Euryeth, Artist and Digital Marketer, Writer, Tactician, Musician … I Think The Abilities Of People Transcend Definitions in Words and Labels Among Other Things, I Do Have a Purpose and I Do Have A Goal and A Plan, And I Will Do My Ultimate Best In Achieving It While Being a Lotus of Wealth and Knowledge in Order To Shape a Better Future, To Have Value and To Be Able To Actually Help In Materialistic Verse and In The Virtual and Spiritual and Emotional …
Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Recent Posts

Euryeth Characters and Mythos
- 03/10/2026

Euryeth Characters And Mythos
- 02/10/2026
