Profile Photo

Euryeth " Omar Alami "Offline

β€’
0 out of 5
β€’
0 Ratings
    • Profile picture of Euryeth " Omar Alami "

      Euryeth " Omar Alami "

      β€’ 1 hour, 41 minutes ago

      Opulence (Crimson & Gold Version) Live In All Musical Platforms

      Opulence Walking On The Carpet
      Alucard Easy On The Target
      Zarak Already In The Market
      And Lilith In A Ship Called Scarlet

      Euryeth Pulls Up, Everybody Turn And See
      Crimson On The Jacket, Silver On The Jewelry
      Doors Open Automatic Like They Know The Energy
      Whole Room Switches When I Walk In β€” That’s The Ceremony

      I Step To The Edge, Look Down At The City
      Every Rooftop Shining, Every Street Looking Pretty
      I Came With A Vision, Now The Vision Looking Vivid
      One Night, One Beat β€” Watch The Whole Scene Get Lifted

      I Came With A Vision
      In My Hand A Well-Written Declaration
      Empowered By The Power And Motivation
      Every Arc A Story Uplifting Every Direction

      I Came With A Flame, Some Call Me Fire
      I’ve Been Working All Night, I Didn’t Tire
      Vampiric In Aura, Some Call Me Sire
      Independent In Spirit, I Don’t Need To Hire

      I’ve Been Through Some Dark Places
      Like A Dhampir, I’ve Seen Many Faces
      I Stumbled Upon Knowledge And I Survived Through Art
      I Painted Darkness And I Sketched The Light, Still They Call Me Smart

      I’m Not A Saint, But I Wear The Crown
      Responsibility Like A Ring In Every Town
      I Carry Every Story That I Gathered From The Ground
      Then I Turn It Into Music When The 808s Sound

      I Don’t Need A Throne When The City Is My Canvas
      Every Wall Another Chapter, Every Street Another Atlas
      From The Rooftop To The Stage, Watch The Whole Scene Expand Us
      I Came To Leave A Mark β€” Not A Scar, But An Atlas

      Opulence β€” *(yeah)*
      Walking Through The City, Every Corner Looking Lit
      Crimson On The Vision, Silver On The Fit
      Euryeth In The Building, Watch The Whole Scene Shift *(shift!)*

      Opulence β€” *(woo)*
      Every Step Another Story, Every Frame Another Gift
      I Came With The Fire, Now The Whole World Feeling It
      808s In The Night β€” Watch The Whole Scene Get Lifted *(boom!)*

      Now We Move Into The Night, Every Street Become A Scene
      Purple Lights Across The Walls, Everything Is Looking Clean
      Scarlet Reflections On The Water, Like A Moving Movie Screen
      I Can See The Next Dimension In The Places In Between *(yeah)*

      Alucard Moving Quiet, Zarak Making Moves
      Lilith On The Scarlet, Everybody In The Groove
      I Don’t Need To Say A Word, Let The Atmosphere Prove
      When The Vision Becomes Real, You Can Feel It When It Moves *(feel it)*

      Calligraphy In The Motion, Every Letter Has A Meaning
      Geometry In The Rhythm, Every Angle Has A Feeling
      From The Medina To The Stage, Every Frame Is Revealing
      What I Carry In My Mind Is What The Whole World Is Seeing *(seeing)*

      I Don’t Chase The Spotlight, I Create The Illumination
      Every Project That I Build Becomes Another Destination
      Music, Art, Literature β€” Different Forms Of One Creation
      Independent In The Spirit, But Connected Through Creation

      Opulence β€” *(yeah)*
      Walking Through The City, Every Corner Looking Lit
      Crimson On The Vision, Silver On The Fit
      Euryeth In The Building, Watch The Whole Scene Shift *(shift!)*

      Opulence β€” *(woo)*
      Every Step Another Story, Every Frame Another Gift
      I Came With The Fire, Now The Whole World Feeling It
      808s In The Night β€” Watch The Whole Scene Get Lifted *(boom!)*

      I Don’t Need A Crown When The Craft Can Speak
      I Don’t Need A Throne When The Vision Runs Deep
      One Hand On The Future, One Hand On The Street
      Crimson In The darkness, But The energy stays free *(yeah)*

      Morning On The Horizon, But The Night Still Glows
      City Full Of Stories Everywhere The Euryeth Goes
      Every Shadow That I Met Gave Me Something I Could Know
      Every chapter that I lived gave another world to show

      I Started With A Vision, Now The Vision Has A Face
      Every canvas, every rhythm, every line became a place
      I Don’t Need To Copy Worlds, I Can Build My Own Space
      Turn A Thought Into A Universe And Let It Find Its Place *(woo)*

      Back Across The Carpet, But The Story Doesn’t End
      Every stranger could become another artist, another friend
      I Came Here With A Flame, Now The Flame Is In The Wind
      And The World Keeps Turning While The next page begins *(yeah)*

      Alucard Easy On The Target
      Zarak Already In The Market
      Lilith On The Scarlet
      Euryeth β€” Still Creating β€” Never Finished The Chapter *(Euryeth!)*

      Opulence β€” *(yeah)*
      Walking Through The City, Every Corner Looking Lit
      Crimson On The Vision, Silver On The Fit
      Euryeth In The Building, Watch The Whole Scene Shift *(shift!)*

      Opulence β€” *(woo)*
      Every Step Another Story, Every Frame Another Gift
      I Came With The Fire, Now The Whole World Feeling It
      808s In The Night β€” Watch The Whole Scene Get Lifted *(boom!)*

      Opulence Walking On The Carpet…
      Crimson On The Jacket…
      Silver On The Jewelry…
      That’s The Ceremony. *(yeah)*

      Euryeth…

    About Me

    Euryeth

    Artist

    Omar Alami Known As Euryeth, Artist and Digital Marketer, Writer, Tactician, Musician … I Think The Abilities Of People Transcend Definitions in Words and Labels Among Other Things, I Do Have a Purpose and I Do Have A Goal and A Plan, And I Will Do My Ultimate Best In Achieving It While Being a Lotus of Wealth and Knowledge in Order To Shape a Better Future, To Have Value and To Be Able To Actually Help In Materialistic Verse and In The Virtual and Spiritual and Emotional …

    Media

    Keep in touch

    Friends

    Profile Photo
    The Maziramy
    @omar-alami
    Profile Photo
    Fatima zohra Alami
    @fatimazohraalami

    EuryethΒ Β©

    CONTACT US

    We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

    Sending
    or

    Log in with your credentials

    or    

    Forgot your details?

    or

    Create Account